At Industry Review we are dedicated to safeguarding and preserving your privacy when visiting our site or communicating electronically with us.
This Policy is updated from time to time so please review this Policy regularly.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 our data controller is Progressive Media Group Limited.
Progressive Media Group Limited is subject to the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and is registered in the UK with the Information Commissioner to process your personal information.
Information We Collect
In operating our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, IP address, operating system, access times, what browser you are using and other communication data.
- A number of websites within our group of companies, subsidiaries, related companies and affiliates are tracked using Google Analytics and WebTrends. To view their respective privacy polices including the information collected and details on opting out, please use the following links:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, such as when you register for information, complete a survey, or make a purchase.
- Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
On occasion, we may gather information about your computer for our services and to provide statistical information regarding the use of our website to our advertisers.
Such information will not identify you personally it is statistical data about our visitors and their use of our site. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
Similarly to the above, we may gather information about your general internet use by using a cookie file. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer automatically. This cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer as cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our website and the service that we provide to you.
All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
Cookies we set on our own sites
These cookies include:
- safe prednisone dosage 5mg ASP.NET_SessionId and http://maientertainmentlaw.com/?search=can-accutane-cause-teeth-problems __RequestVerificationToken_Lw__ cookies. These cookies are used to remember things during your session, so we can do things within the session like logins and personalisation of settings. When you close your browser, these cookies are deleted.
- finasteride prices WT_FPC This is a WebTrends tracking cookie. We use this to track users anonymously through the site.
source Cookies set on our sites by our commercial service providers
other fertility drugs like clomid reviews Google Analytics provide anonymised statistical information for us. They process IP addresses and information from other cookies used on our sites so we know how many page views we have, how many users we have, what browsers they are using (so we can target our resources in the right way to maximise compatibility for the majority of our users) and, in some cases, in which country, city or region they are located. These cookies include: __gads, __utma, __utmb, __utmc and __utmz
Social Media Tracking
__utmx, __utmxx, di, dt, loc, psc, uid, uit and uvc are cookies that are used to collect certain non-personally identifiable information automatically for use on the “AddThis Platform”. This enables us to better understand how people are consuming and sharing our content socially and which content is more popular.
Third Party Links
Clicking on this logo will take you to a page with information about the cookies used and options for how you want them to work. For more information about AdChoices, please see:http://www.youradchoices.com/learn.aspx
General third party opt-outs
You can learn about and opt out of a number of commercial third party cookies atwww.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp Some of the opt-outs used by our commercial service providers require a cookie to be placed on your PC which is only used to tell the relevant cookie servers not to send you any further cookies.
SETTING UP YOUR BROWSER TO CONTROL OR DELETE COOKIES
You can find up-to-date information clearly explaining how to control or delete cookies on your Windows PC or Apple Mac at www.aboutcookies.org
To control or delete cookies on your mobile phone, please refer to your handset manufacturer’s help manual.
We use Macromedia Flash Player to deliver certain services on our sites. To improve user experience, Local Shared Objects – or Flash Cookies as they are commonly known – are employed to provide features such as auto-resume or saving preferences. Flash Cookies are stored on a user’s terminal much the same as cookies are, however it is not possible to manage them at browser level in the same way.
The Adobe website provides comprehensive information on how to delete or disable Flash cookies either for a specific domain or for all websites – see http://kb2.adobe.com/cps/526/52697ee8.html for details. Please be aware that restricting the use of Flash Cookies may affect the features available to you for Flash-based applications on our sites.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=quanto-costa-il-vardenafil-originale-20-mg-online Use of Your Information
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- i. To provide you with information requested from us, relating to our products or services. To provide information on other products or services within our group of companies, subsidiaries, related companies and affiliates, which we feel may be of interest to you.
- ii. To meet our contractual commitments to you.
- iii. To notify you about any changes to our website, such as improvements or service/product changes, that may affect our service.
- iv. Personalise your experience.
If you are a previous or existing customer, we may contact you with information about products and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
Furthermore, we may use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, so that you can be provided with information about unrelated products and services which we consider may be of interest to you. We or they may contact you about these products and services by any methods that you consented at the time your information was collected.
You may stop these messages at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or opting-out using the opt-out tool at the bottom of the email communication.
enter site Information About Other People
On certain parts of the website, you can submit information about other people. For example, you may be able to provide an email address of colleagues who may be interested in registering to attend an event. We will use this information to contact these people for the purposes of increasing event attendance.
These messages can be stopped at any time by emailing email@example.com or opting-out using the opt-out tool at the bottom of the email communication.
naturesis caused by lasix Chat and Message Boards
A number of websites within our group of companies, subsidiaries, related companies and affiliates offer chat and message boards. Please be advised that information posted in these venues may become public knowledge.
follow url Storing Your Personal Data
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
http://roccoaltobellisalons.com/?search=using-levitra Disclosing Your Information
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal and non-personal information to any member of our group. This includes, where applicable, subsidiaries, related companies or affiliates.
We may also disclose your personal and non-personal information to third parties:
- i. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
- ii. Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
- iii. To assist fraud protection and minimise credit risk.
source link Children
- Please note that we do not collect any personal information from children under thirteen years of age and that no child under thirteen should submit any personal information to any of the Sites. Should we discover that any such personal information has been delivered to any of the Sites, we will remove that information as soon as possible.
enter site Access To Information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access the information that we hold about you. Please note that any demand for access may be subject to payment of a fee of £10 which covers our costs in providing you with the information requested. Should you wish to receive details that we hold about you please contact us using the contact details below.
levitra 20 mg online prezzo più basso Contacting Us
John Carpenter House
John Carpenter Street
London EC4Y 0AN, UK.
+44 (0) 20 7936 6898